Where to get low cost web hosting with free domain? - Web hosting guide for beginners
These days, if you are online, having your own domain name and a website is practically a must. Yes, there is Facebook and other 'free' alternatives that enable you a presence on the internet, but nothing can beat the benefits of getting hold of an own website. CHECK OUT BLUEHOST, HERE, for low cost plans and a free domain.
It will give you full control of what content you display, and there will be no annoying external ads sending visitors to the competition. (Not to mention the many frustrating updates that social media sites do to alter the look and feel of your pages.)
How to choose the right web hosting service for hosting your website(s)?
Hosting your website at the right hosting provider can have a huge effect on the online
side of your business. First of all, with a reliable host you can be ensured that your
site is up and available for visitors. Secondly, when choosing a feature rich hosting plan you
will be able to save a lot of money by using all the included extras.
Things to consider before choosing a webhosting company:
- Monthly / yearly costs
- Cost of domain registration / domain transfer: is there a free domain registration coming with the hosting package?
- Size of disk space, monthly bandwidth
- How many websites can be hosted on 1 account
- Do you get advertising credits for PPC ads (e.g. for Google, Facebook, Bing)
- Are there pre-installed scripts, like blogs, ecommerce shopping carts, forms, galleries, portals, forums, etc.
- Is there a backup service
- Is there an online support service, onsite support material (FAQ, knowledgebase, chat)
- Are international domains supported (should you need that option)
- Number of email accounts
- Are web statistics offered as part of the hosting package
- Are different programming languages supported (PHP, C, Ruby, Perl, etc.) according to your needs
- The number of databases you can have
- Where are the servers stored geographically
- Extra ecommerce services
- Advanced options and services for more professional users
Which webhost offers free domain with low cost hosting?
If you are looking for a user friendly hosting service that offers hosting plans for both individuals and businesses covering a wide range of needs from beginners to advanced options, we recommend Bluehost. Just go to their website and take a look at the many features and options available.
STEP 1: Go to Bluehost
STEP 4: Create your account
On the next page you will be prompted to enter your account information (e.g. name, address, billing information) and you will be given the option of choosing the account plan and package extras. (You probably won't need the extras listed there, so uncheck those.) Fill in the form and click Submit.
Once you have provided all the necessary information, you will receive a confirmation email about your order with all the details of how to start using your account and hosting package.
STEP 5: Build your website
Your next step will be to create your own website. Head over to our article called How to build a website in 15 minutes as a total beginner, where we give you different options of how to make a website from scratch using simple tools, so you won't need any programming or webdesign skills.
Are you ready to start? If so, GO TO BLUEHOST and pick a domain name and a hosting plan.